We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair / replace it or credit your account, subject to the terms below. This policy applies to products bought from Retail Systems.
This policy forms part of the Retail Systems Terms and Conditions and words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this policy unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
- Unwanted Products
In general, you can return an unwanted product to us provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact and it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you contact us via E-mail within 7 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product..
Courier costs for all returns are at your expense..
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will refund you with the purchase price of the product within 8 days of the return Please bear in mind that refunds can take 5 - 10 working days to reflect in your account. We are entitled to refuse a return if the unwanted product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
- Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us of such delivery / collection by contacting us via E-Mail within 7 days..
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair / replacement is possible) Repairs and replacements could take longer up to 14 Days, depending on parts / replacement availability.
- Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances. The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect, but in any event within 12 Months after delivery / collection of the You can do so by contacting us Via E-Mail. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will, at your choice, repair / replace the product (if such repair / replacement is possible)
Please provide suitable packaging for returning the product (it need not be the original packaging), as well as all accessories that were sold with the defective item when you return it to us – regardless of whether you request a repair / replacement or a refund See section 6 below for more information on this.
Please provide suitable packaging for returning the product, as well as all accessories that were sold with the defective item when you return it to us – regardless of whether you request a repair / replacement or a refund.
It is also important to note that it will be in the supplier or manufacturer’s discretion to repair or replace the item, or to refund you. Retail Systems is under no obligation to provide you with a repair / replacement for any return logged after 12 months.